1. Bring your pasta salad to work without worrying.
2. Make a mounted bathroom organizer.
Perfect for storing small items like makeup brushes, cotton puffs, Q-tips and more. Check out this handy tutorial for making your own.
3. DIY cup-I-mean-jar-of-noodles.
4. Turn it into a soap dispenser.
You can do this one yourself by following these instructions.
5. You can DIY and create a mason jar chandelier.
6. Mount them in the kitchen for extra utensil storage space.
7. Mount them on the wall as vases for fresh flowers.
Mount them on the wall as vases for fresh flowers.
8. Create an outdoor lighting system.
9. Metallic mason jar vases.
To achieve this look, simply coat the mason jars in silver or metallic spray paint. Voila! These make amazing table decorators for dinner parties.
10. Use them to pack this messy salad without making a mess.
11. Use them as a pancake-making tool.
Yes, you heard right. Take a look at how delicious these puffy pancakes are and get the recipe here. I know you'll want it for later.
12. Use them as floating candle holders.
Adding some clear or even colored stones to the bottom is a nice touch.
13. Make your own mason jar candle.
14. Alternatively, you could always paint the inside of the jars to provide a glossy finish.
These are great for storing utensils or craft supplies. Get the full tutorial here.
15. Upcycle it into a cool light fixture.
16. Store dry goods like pasta and rice.
17. DIY instant upside-down candle holder.
18. Create the coolest snow globe ever.
Video instructions can be found here.
19. Make them into monogrammed party cups.
Make them into monogrammed party cups.