1. When it comes to little bits, odd and ends, books, and papers, a desk with tons of storage is your best friend.
When it comes to little bits, odd and ends, books, and papers, a desk with tons of storage is your best friend.
2. A raised bed with storage underneath is a great plan because it allows for so much extra room.
A raised bed with storage underneath is a great plan because it allows for so much extra room.
3. Or what about a murphy bed? Such a space saver!
Or what about a murphy bed? Such a space saver!
4. When it comes to dressers, go for the taller style so you can build up instead of out...this will free up storage space elsewhere.
5. Well this is quite extreme, but it's pretty cool and definitely compact.
6. In case you've got a little bit of clutter and need a very quick fix, room dividers work wonders. They look pretty and hide almost anything.
7. You could make some (or all) of your clothes a focal point by using rolling racks which would free up drawers and closet space (and look lovely!)
8. If you're in the market for a new bed, look for one with drawers built in; it doesn't even need to be raised.
9. A vanity with added storage. Even if they're separate dressers, it's so worthwhile to keep all makeup/accessories/jewelry etc. together.
10. Or try this, store accessories as though they're pieces of art. Hats, scarves, and necklaces all work wonderfully.
11. Or you can literally make your jewelry into art!
12. If you take the rolling rack route when it comes to clothing, keep your closet as storage, but with a hint of display.
13. Or devote an entire wall to storage itself. I love, love, love this look.
14. Continuing with the crates, this DIY ottoman is really cute, has tons of character, and is great for storing extra little bits, blankets, books, movies etc.
15. Seriously, crates are the best. They can be used for so much!
16. This is pretty genius: